Tuesday 24 January 2012

ONE NIGHT ONLY is one week away.

My one night only show is one week away; Tales from a Suitcase at the Berkeley Street Theatre in Toronto is Monday January 30th, at 8pm.

The set list is done. The arrangements are done (except a few last minute changes). I am slowly solidified on some of the things I am going to say.
My sister is still in Belize, but she'll be back very soon - I hope!

The search for "the perfect dress" continues. That is turning out to be the toughest part about the whole thing!!

Tickets are selling, people are coming. It's going to be a good night.

I am looking forward to sharing some great stories and music with great people. And learning...a lot.

Thanks again to Acting Up Stage for this opportunity.

Book your tickets now!
actingupstage.com for details.

1 comment:

  1. Man I wish I could come. Kick some Canadian booty. Love You!

    ReplyDelete