Sunday 15 January 2012

2 Weeks to "Pack My Bags"

Well...
I have managed to keep busy. So busy that it's hard to find time to put this show together (Tales from a Suitcase). But I figure I have learned full musicals and choreography and four part harmonies in less than two weeks...I can do this.
I had great rehearsals with Greg Gibson and my sister Andrea this week. The show is going to sound great.
Also had a great chat/meeting with my amazing friend Daniel Krolik who helped me with the promo and also is helping me put together the show.

In other news I get to play Ilona at the Rose in "She Loves Me"! I'm so excited.

These next two months are going to be so busy and go by so fast.
And I am blessed to get to share my art with the world. So blessed.

Vitamins, water, sleep. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment